My Family

My Family

Monday, March 10, 2014

Welcome to my life!

Hello there!  Are you lost?  Or, are you looking for me?  Let me introduce myself.  I am a MOM.  That means that I have superpowers.  I can bend and stretch all over the place.  I have eyes in the back of my head.  I am better at research that the FBI.  I like to think I ALWAYS know what my kids are up to.  BUT, who am I kidding.  I am a mom.  I love being a mom, but I know I am not perfect.  I have joys and struggles, just like everyone.  I am also a farming mom.  I have heard that my job description states I am a domestic goddess, child care expert, and a shepherd.  I think that is the polite way of saying my house is a mess, I am always chasing kids, and I am a crazy sheep lady!  No matter, I am me.  I hope that you will visit every so often to see what I am up to on this little journey called life!

No comments:

Post a Comment