My Family

My Family

Friday, October 10, 2014

I Speak For My Sheep


My name is Julie, and I speak for the sheep. . .  My mom told me once that I am an advocate.  I was speaking up for my youngest sister when my older sister was teasing.  I did not know what ADVOCATE meant, so I looked it up.  ADVOCATE: one that supports or promotes the interests of another.  When I thought about the word advocate and my sheep I decided that I could be an advocate for them, too.  My mom says that I am actually an "agvocate."  I am an advocate for something related to agriculture.  

I SPEAK FOR MY SHEEP
Hi, my name is Julie. 
I speak for the sheep.
I promote their wool.  
I promote their meat.  
I water them and feed them. 
I keep them clean.
I take care of my sheep
Even when they are mean.
I feed them on the coldest day.
I water them when the heat is here to stay.
I take them to shows both near and far.
But, I do not let them get into my mom's car.

Yes, my name is Julie
And I speak for the sheep
I never know how many I will keep!
Be it one or ten
Or maybe even more, it depends. 
Because my name is Julie and I really do care about my sheep. 


So, I might stop by my mom's blog from time to time to share interesting stories and facts about sheep!  

No comments:

Post a Comment