My Family

My Family

Monday, August 11, 2014

My GreenAir SpaVapor+

It took a few days, but I finally tracked down some essential oils to use with my GreenAir SpaVapor+. Having not been very familiar with essential oils, I was a little clueless on where to look, etc.  But, I did find some lavender for the diffuser.

I especially like the changing lights of the diffuser.  My girls tend to agree!  They like to spend hours(okay-I am exaggerating!) watching the colors change.  And, I think I am raising GreenAir customers as the SpaVapor+ has just been added to four Christmas lists.

If I were to change anything on the GreenAir SpaVapor+ diffuser, I would make it a little smaller.  It seems to take up too much space on my night stand.  I know, that is a minor complaint, but it is the only thing I would change!  Thank you, GreenAir, for sending me a great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment