My Family

My Family

Sunday, August 3, 2014

We all get busy. . . but the World does not slow down.


Leaving the Ohio State Fair after a very successful run
Whoa!  Wait a minute!  What happened to summer?  My girls just began their summer break.  I had plans.  After softball was over I wanted to take a family vacation.  But, somehow 4-H and summer fairs and shows took over our lives.  Now the fairs are over.  The next show is in November.  Art Camp starts tomorrow.  And, I have open house information for my girls' Back-To-School nights.  Seriously?  Back-To-School?  Already?  I am ready for the girls to go back, I think. . .  But, I still have so much planned for the summer!  I guess our summer vacation will have to be reworked into a mid-fall retreat.  Does anyone else feel the way I do?


No comments:

Post a Comment