My Family

My Family

Friday, September 26, 2014

My Nutty Little Entrepreneurs

My husband has been asking the girls to pick up walnuts out of our yard for about a month.  Let's be honest.  Who wants to pick up those dirty nuts?  However, yesterday my youngest daughter offered to pick up the walnuts if we would pay her.  I made a counter offer.  I told her if she picked the walnuts up out of our yard, I would be more than happy to take her to a walnut hulling location.  I told her that she could have any of the money that was made.  So, my gleeful little entrepreneur has been skipping around our yard, picking up walnuts.  When her older sisters came home from school, little Stephenie made them an offer, too.  They could have a quarter if they helped her pick up the walnuts.  Stephenie was generous. . .  She prepaid her sisters!  I just love the entrepreneurial spirit in my girls.  If you are interested in finding an Ohio Walnut Hulling Location near you, check out http://www.onga.org

No comments:

Post a Comment